Goodbye Annoying Bugs! Goodbye Harsh Chemicals! Hello Bug Free Bliss
Summertime's gorgeous weather brings more time spent outdoors…longer walks with your dog leading the way, more time at the dog park, maybe trips to the beach or lake and one unwanted event - bug time. That dreaded buzz of the first fly or hum of a nasty mosquito marks the start of the War Against Bugs. From fleas to flies and everything else, we wage war against bugs.
Natural Bug Repellants
Herein lies the rub...the chemical stuff that is deadly to bugs is deadly chemical stuff. Sure, it works, but at what cost to us, our dogs and the environment?
The natural alternatives, such as our Bug Off Collection products work, but we are NOT trying to present them as Natural DEET, there is no such thing. We are not going to swear after one use of Bug Off products you will never see a bug near your dog ever again, but we will swear BUG OFF is an effective alternative to the harsh, chemical laden products you have seen.
3-Step Battle Plan for Keeping BUGS OFF
- Bath your dog in BUG OFF SOAP
- Spray BUG OFF SPRAY liberally on dog from ears back
- Apply BUG OFF BUTTER to ear tips, tail (especially the end), any area bugs seem to bedevil
FYI! The different BUG OFF dog breeds are just for fun! It is the same product within each category - soap or boo boo butter. Pick a buggy label you like or check out our Bug Off Duo.
Blissful Bug Free Tips!!!
- Watch out for wasp nests and bee hives on the ground when walking your dog
- Don’t leave food outside for your dog - bug magnet!
- Avoid walking your dog in bug-friendly areas with tall grass, thick brush or stagnant water
- Remove any standing water from your yard to eliminate mosquito breeding grounds (buckets, tires, etc.)
- Keep liquid antihistamine on hand in case your dog bites, swallows or is stung by a bee, wasp, scorpion or other bug
- All BUG OFF products can be used with topical insect preparations (Frontline® etc.).