GENTLE TOUCH DOG SHAMPOO FOR PUPPIES AND DOGS WITH MORE SENSITIVE NEEDS
Your puppy is a squirming, licking, yapping bundle of love…yours to care for, love and spoil. GENTLE TOUCH Shampoo helps you establish a good cleanliness routine for your precious puppy.
Not just for puppies, GENTLE TOUCH Shampoo is also ideal for dogs with more sensitive skin, including senior dogs.
The tearless formulation and light scent soothe your dog - body and soul. Make bath time a positive experience from the start and having a clean dog will be much easier for the life of your dog.
WHEN YOUR DOG NEEDS A GENTLE TOUCH
- Tearless, Hypo-allergenic
- Calming aromatherapy
- Certified organic rose hips oil
- Silk protein and vitamin enriched
- Mandarin Jasmine Honey Fragrance
- Dilutes up to 10:1
- Use as needed for a blissfully clean puppy or sensitive friend
CONTAINS: Aqua, Coconut Derived Cleansers (Ammonium Laureth Sulfate & Coco Betaine), Oat & Silk Proteins, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Rosa Robigiosa (Rose Hips), Vitamins (A, C, E), Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA , Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid and Fragrance (Botanical Essence of Mandarin Orange, Jasmine and Honey).
AVAILABLE IN 16 OZ AND 1 GALLON BOTTLES & BAR SOAP SHOP GENTLE TOUCH BAR SOAP HERE
FREE SHIPPING FOR GALLONS IN USA ONLY
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS CONTACT US FOR QUOTE ON SHIPPING GALLONS
RANDOM BLISSFUL DOG BATHING TIPS & HINTS
- Accept the fact that you will probably get wet, it's just part of bathing your dog
- YOU set the tone of the bath, if you roll with whatever happens and keep it positive your dog will pick up on your mood and relax
- Gather all supplies prior to bath time; towels, shampoo, conditioner, combs/brushes, more towels, cotton balls + after bath treats for your dog AND for you
- Take your time and keep it fun
- Talk to your dog in an upbeat voice (use the baby talk voice, it’s ok, we do it, too)
- Use a washcloth for face cleaning
- Put cotton balls in ears to keep water out
- Use lukewarm water, not too hot
- Don’t spray water directly in your dog’s face…dogs hate that!
- After the bath, towel dry your dog and let them shake…dogs LOVE that!
- Time for those well-deserved treats