THE BLISSFUL DOG SHIPPING INFO
WE SHIP FAST!
Are you one of those "I'll-pay-extra-get-me-my-stuff-now" people? I sure am! I want everything instantaneously. So, The Blissful Dog ships FAST…sometimes the same day, virtually always the next day (not counting Sunday and postal holidays). If we have a blizzard, zombie apocalypse or bear attack, you will be notified if said disaster delays your order. Unless the bear eats your order.
- Your order is wrapped up, packed in a bubble envelope and sent First Class USPS or Priority Mail (your choice)
- Your order is shipped with 24-48 hours of receipt
- Your tracking info is automatically sent via email
- Check email and spam folder for the Tracking Info email or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Happy Email List
SHIPPING RATES USA ONLY
The shopping cart configures the rate based on the weight of your purchase, order total and final destination. After reconfiguring the entire website, item by item AGAIN (almost 3000 items to change-ugh), due to postal rate changes, we came up with a system I'm proud to offer.
- Up to $10.00 - rate is $2.95
- $10.01-$14.95 - rate is $3.50
- $15.00-24.95 - rate is 4.25
- $25.00-$50.00 - rate is $4.25 with FREE PRIORITY MAIL UPGRADE
- Over $50 ships FREE
- Up to $49.95 you can opt for Priority Mail at $7.50
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50 USA ONLY
FREE PRIORITY MAIL UPGRADE ON ORDER $25.00-$50.00 USA ONLY
Rates are the exact rates charged by the USPS. The cart configures the rate based on the weight of the items purchased and the country of the final destination.
International customers – Tracking Information stops in Chicago, IL as that is where the packages leave the USA. IT does not mean it is “stuck” in Chicago, it means your package is on the metal bird and on its way!
My shipping program automatically fills out the Customs Forms and we do follow the letter of the law on all Customs Declarations. Your order is stamped DOG GROOMING and FYI, the Harmonization Code is 3305900000.
Here is the corporate sounding info on customs - we go by the rules!
The buyer/recipient is responsible for all fees imposed, including import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the buyer's country. Additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility. We have no control over these charges, of course. If you are concerned about possible charges please check with your Customs office and/or Postal Service.
The Blissful Dog is not responsible for any tariffs or taxes imposed by your country.
Please be aware that when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays that are out of my control. All international orders will have full value declared on customs forms.
I have enough to explain to St. Peter for the 80s without adding lying on Customs forms - yikes! All items are marked as Dog Grooming, as we do not want to imply medicinal purposes (or dog miracles). Hundreds and hundreds of packages sail through customs every year from The Blissful Dog. Let's hold the positive intention that your package is one of those!
HOT WEATHER SHIPPING FAQs
- Our all natural products may melt in temperatures of over 85-90 degrees Fahrenheit aka in a metal postal truck
- If you are in a hot area, select tubes or the regular screw top tins (not the slider top tins in the combos)
- If the temperature is over high 80s F when your order arrives pop the entire package into the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes
- Even if the product melted, it will solidify quickly with no harm done to the efficacy of your butters
- On VERY rare occasions shea butter will form fat bubbles when it solidifies that may feel “grainy.” The fat bubbles melt upon application and do not hurt the product's mojo
FREE FREEZER PACK (DURING SUMMER)
- FREE freezer pack with purchase of USPS Priority Mail USA ONLY No Coupon Needed
- Highly recommended if you live on the surface of the sun aka Arizona, Texas, California or other sweltering locations in the hot months (I miss a lot about Texas since I moved to northern MN, but scorching my legs on hot car seats is not one of them)
- Priority Mail orders placed on Friday or Saturday will ship on Monday to reduce actual transit time, unless you tell us to ship immediately
- Common sense rule: Freezer pack not included if temperatures are moderate here and at destination
COLD WEATHER SHIPPING
We are located in far, FAR northern Minnesota. It gets brutally cold here in the winter. Nose freezing shut, cars don't crank cold, only our Great Pyrenees likes it cold...
In the winter coldest months, your items may arrive in a hockey puck state in honor of Minnesota. Please give your items time to come to room temperature before trying to use. You can stick it in a pocket or put it in the sun to warm up, but please, no microwaving (yikes).
WHERE’S MY STUFF?
THE BLISSFUL DOG ORDER INFO, SHIPPING & FAQ
- Orders ship via USPS within 24-48 hours of receipt (not counting Sundays or holidays)
- Order info and tracking information is emailed automatically when the postage label is scanned at the Post Office (check spam folder if needed)
- First Class mail is usually 5-7 days days within USA, Priority Mail 2-3 days
- When your order leaves here we have no control over it, it is in the USPS hands
- We receive the same tracking info you do, there is no secret backdoor info that we get. I wish.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT ARRIVE IN TIMELY MANNER
- Track it, if you cannot find your tracking info contact us and we will track it and send you info (check your spam folder first!)
- Tracking is only as good as the individual mail centers and mail carriers are at actually scanning – give your package 2-3 days after last tracking update to arrive before worrying
- Keep in mind that once we give it to the USPS we have done our part. It is up to the USPS to do their part
WHAT TO DO IF TRACKING SAYS DELIVERED AND YOU DON’T HAVE IT
- If the tracking info says package was delivered and you don’t have it, don’t despair, we have options
- Sometimes postal carriers scan or mark packages as delivered when they leave for their route, but you may not actually get it for another day or so. Annoying, but it happens on occasion (make that kinda often)
TIP! THIS WORKS! Print out the tracking info saying your package was delivered and leave it in mailbox with a note. In the note tell your carrier you did not receive the package and ask what you should do next (this works way more often than you might think). Yes, ask them to be your postal hero! You know flies and honey!
- Check with anyone else in your household who may have picked up the package and forgot to tell you (it happens, I have found MY important mail under the husband’s truck seat)
- Check with neighbors, especially if packages have been mis-delivered before
- If no luck with any of these steps THEN contact us
TIME SAVING INFO
- Please be sure you have provided us with the CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS
- If we have to reship due to your giving us an incorrect address you will be charged for the postage/shipping costs
- We ship FAST, if you realize you gave us an incorrect mailing address when you get your tracking info it is too late
- Once the package leaves here we have NO control over how the Postal Service handles it, oh I wish!
- The Post Office does not give me any more info than they give you (no secret seller tracking magic website)
WHAT TO DO IF…OH NO…THERE IS A MISTAKE IN YOUR ORDER
- All mistakes are blamed on the husband. Period.
- Contact Kathy and we will figure it out (even if it IS Steve’s fault)
- Seriously, we will make it right, please contact us or call 1.855.DOG.BLISS