BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR BULLDOG'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Bulldogs are rowdy kinda dogs, aren't they? They swagger through life and let the small stuff just roll off their back. Hey, these dogs were originally bred to fight BULLS, so even today there is a toughness inherent in our Bulldogs. Of course, we will take care of those scratches, bug bites, rashes and yeasty stuff.
BOO BOO BUTTER is just what your Bulldog needs for minor skin irritations that need a bit more attention, but are not an emergency.
BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL BALM FOR YOUR BULLDOG'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
- Soothes & Revitalizes Dry Skin
- Great for Itchy Base of Tail Areas
- Nose Wrinkles*
- Facial Folds*
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
For dogs with tear stains and/or facial folds you MUST clean the area and allow it to dry out prior to applying BOO BOO BUTTER. Folds and wrinkles must be dry before moisturizing those deep wrinkles. We suggest any organic/all natural human eye makeup remover. Remember, getting it DRY is critical!
BOO BOO BUTTER FOR HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
BULLDOG BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Bulldog puppy label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
USING BOO BOO BUTTER ON YOUR BULLDOG - EXTRA TIPS FOR YOUR BULLY BUDDY'S UNIQUE NEEDS
Your Bulldog may already be a wee bit rattled, as stoic as they usually are, having an itchy spot, bug bite or scratch or scrape is stressful. Bulldogs are notorious for not wanting to be messed with (stubborn, much?). Most of our flat-faced dogs loathe being restrained, as stress makes their already compromised breathing more labored.
There are two ways too approach this…go really fast and just dab it on QUICKLY or take it super slow
Do be sure you gently wipe off or clean the affected area as best you can before applying BOO BOO BUTTER. And of course, treats before, maybe even during and after application. Reapply as needed. Some people cover the area, use your own discretion, but I have found that draws your dog's attention to the area even more. Your call.
Remember "kiss it and make it better?" We are sending a kiss for your dog's boo boo in every application.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag