Boo Boo Butter Herbal Support for Your Bulldog's Minor Skin Irritations
Bulldogs are tough dogs, stoic to a fault and almost impervious to discomfort. Remember Bulldogs were originally bred to fight BULLS, so even today there is a inherent toughness in our Bulldogs. They can be scratched and scraped and not even notice!
Plus, Bulldogs with those charming Bulldog faces with their wrinkles and folds can harbor all sorts of icky, itchy, smelly yeasty stuff. Don't forget their corked, twisted tails are magnets for moist messes. Years ago one of my Frenchies had a very tight, inverted tail and developed some yeasty issues. My Bulldog friends laughed at my horror and filled me in on what to do.
BOO BOO BUTTER is just what your Bulldog needs for minor skin irritations and issues that need a bit more attention, but are not an emergency.
Boo Boo Butter Herbal Balm for Your Bulldog's Bully Issues
- Scratches and Scrapes
- Nicks, Cuts and Abrasions
- Aggravated facial folds; wrinkles, brow furrows, etc.
- Itchy, Irritated skin
- Crusty ear edges
- Scars and scabs
- Inverted Tail Cleaning
- Banged up “Happy Tails”
- Fungal issues
- Bacterial boo boos
For cleaning Bulldog faces, tear stains, facial folds, "wrinkles" clean the area out thoroughly and allow to dry out prior to applying BOO BOO BUTTER. Folds and wrinkles must be dry before moisturizing. Use warm washcloth or all natural/organic cosmetics eye makeup wipes.
BULLDOG BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured
- Made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Bulldog puppy Ouch! label
- In gift bag
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
Complete Ingredients Info + Blissful Tips Hints & Directions for Using Boo Boo Butter
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag