All Natural Handcrafted Essential Oils Support Your Dog's Aging Process
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy supports and assists your senior dog mentally and emotionally as they age…naturally. Many dogs, just like people, begin to show forgetfulness or a lack of awareness of their surroundings as they age. Some become frightened or disoriented for no discernible reason.
Different breeds or types show their age at different rates. In large, giant and bully breeds the aging process is often accelerated, so these breed types may show signs of aging at seven or eight years of age. Smaller dogs often live longer than the larger breeds. But all dogs can suffer the mental issues of aging.
Age Well provides cognitive support for your dog to help them relax and feel calmer, while encouraging them to stay focused and in the moment, as it lifts their mood and balances the ragged edges.
Age Well Aromatherapy Info
- These essential oils for older dogs are individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence by The Blissful Dog in northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mist Bottle
- Combo of roll-on & spray yields maximum effectiveness
- Featuring Senior Dog of your breed choice on the label - Age Well is the same formulation, the breed labels are just for fun. Don't see your breed? 3 Old Friends is our standard label
- Essential oils for older dogs are tucked in a gift bag with complete usage information brochure included
Using Age Well
- ROLL-ON - For maximum benefits, apply generously, rolling on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears, on their groin/belly area or throat (there is less hair inside ears and on belly)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog. Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
- SPRAY - Spritz over your dog's body (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that) from the ears back
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands or a cloth/paper towel and wipe onto your dog Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
- Spray Age Well on your dog's bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- USE TOGETHER - Use Age Well Spray for quick action and to help start the calming process. Then apply Age Well Roll-On for long-lasting effects. Roll-on is more concentrated and spray is fast and ez to use and together they magnify the benefits and cognitive support for your dog.
Essential Oils Used
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation, balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings