Little Dog Bye Bye Bug™ Combo Kit Regular Price 32.95 Combo Price 22.95 (Save $10)
• 4 oz mister spray bottle Bye Bye Bug™ Spray • 3.5 oz Bye Bye Bug™ Bar Soap in a storage tin • .15 oz tube of Bye Bye Bug™ Butter
• Your choice of Buggy Dog labels • Ingredients Info in tabs
Medium Dog Bye Bye Bug™ Combo
Medium Dog Bye Bye Bug™ Combo Kit Regular Price 42.95 Combo Price 32.95 (Save $10)
• 8 oz mister bottle Bye Bye Bug™ Spray • .50 oz tube of Bye Bye Bug™ Butter • 3.5 oz Bar Soap in gift/storage tin
• Your choice of Buggy Dog labels • Ingredients Info Below
Big Dog Bye Bye Bug™ Combo
Big Dog Bye Bye Bug™ Combo Regular Price 60.95 Combo Price 45.95 (Save $15)
• 16 oz trigger spray bottle Bye Bye Bug™ Spray • .15 oz tube of Bye Bye Bug Butter • .50 oz tube of Bye Bye Bug™ Butter • 3.5 oz Bye Bye Bug™ Soap in storage tin
• Your choice of Buggy Dog labels • Ingredients Info Below
Bye Bye Bug Info Bits
#1 - Bathe your dog in Bye Bye Bug™ Soap
#2 - Spritz your dog with Bye Bye Bug™ Spray, reapply as needed
#3 - Slather Bye Bye Bug™ Butter anywhere bugs torment your dog - especially paws, tail and those tender ears bugs zero in on
Bye Bye Bug™ Butter Product Details
Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
• Available in tins & tubes • 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins • .15 oz (lip balm size), .50 oz tubes • Your choice of Bye Bye Bug labels • Includes complete directions
Safe to use on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age.
Bug Off Butter All Natural Ingredients
• Shea butter • Olive oil • Almond oil • Coconut oil • Neem oil • Argan oil • Castor oil • Cocoa seed butter • Avocado oil • Beeswax • Infusions of Chamomile, Calendula, Comfrey and St. John’s Wort Oil • Essential Oils; Lemongrass, Cedarwood, Citronella, Geranium and Rosemary
• Warm product before using for faster absorption • DAB on your dog’s ear tips, tail, paws (anywhere bug bite) • DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off • REPEAT as needed while in buggy areas • Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm if licked • Use after bathing your dog with Bye Bye Bug™ Soap • Use Bye Bye Bug™ Spray prior to application for maximum impact
Bye Bye Bug™ Spray is the 2nd Step in our 3 Step Bug Banishing Program.
• 4 oz spray mister bottle • 8 oz spray mister bottle • 16 oz spray trigger bottle • US Gallon
Another fabulous product that totally works. My boxers smell so good and aren’t bothered by any insects. I live in Fl and we are in overload this time of year. Your company is so awesome and you put out products that smell wonderful and they work. We also use the nose butter and it makes their noses so soft. Thank you for everything you do for all of our pets to help their lives on this earth. ❤️
I stumbled across this product at my vets office. We live in an area surrounded by woods, and ticks are everywhere! This is the one product that works and doesn't bother my dog's skin!!
Best Bug Spray ever !!
I love how evenly it sprays. I was able to confidently spend time with my dog and family until the sun went down without the fear of being bitten to death by mosquitos. Also I am less afraid that my dog or cats may have skin reactions, when coming into contact with the bug off spray. I didn't stay out all night because the noise of the mosquitos was annoying, but I was comfortable wearing summer clothing thanks to the blissful bug off spray Thank you !! You guys are amazing!! Never fails to amaze me the quality of your products. My family members where also amazing by the sprays effectiveness.
Simon more willing to go outside ,travel since having Bug Off to wear outside!!Definitely less itching and fewer red bumps.Neither he or I mind the scent!!Thanks to Blissful Dog for their contribution to this awful summer heat and numerous bug bites!!
got the spray to keep bugs off my dog when I get the bottle off the shelf she actually comes over to get sprayed!!! certainly makes easy work of keeping the mosquitoes off my girl
We LOVE helping keep those nasty mosquitoes away from your girl. Makes her happy and us happy to know! Thank you for the lovely review! -Kathy
Bug Off Spray
This bug spray is made up of a blend of essential oils and smells citrusy. My lab mix, Maisy, has finally been saved from irritating flies. She used to run inside to avoid them and now she can stay out, where she loves to be. I use it on me, too, but spray my palm and rub it on, to make sure I get good protection from mosquitoes etc. (don’t forget to shake the bottle !)
I got the bug off for my dogs and my poor blue heeler battles the black flies in the summer and fall i spayed him and his been fine for a week now.
I sprayed my other 2 and no problems
WhoHooo! Anytime we have successes against the Battle of the Bugs it is celebration time! Those black flies are the worst, I agree. We're on a farm and the minute I walk outside, they head for my ankles. Here's a little secret...I use the Bug Off Spray on myself also. Thank you again for the great review and give your Blue Heeler an extra treat from us. -Kathy - Apologies for this very tardy reply, I just flat got behind. Sigh.
Be off bugs!
Living in the South means bugs are a bother!! The Bug Off spray dabbed around my chin and ears means I don't get bothered at all!!! Awesome!
I hear you, I grew up in Mississippi and am now in Minnesota - two mosquito packed states. Your green bow tie is ever-so dapper, you are truly a southern Gentleman. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how it worked for you and thank you to your human for typing the review! -Kathy
I ordered the Bug Off Combo Kit for my Frenchies, because they cannot tolerate the harsh chemicals found in other flea prevention. The shipping was lightning fast and my dogs somehow knew that box was for them. In all fairness, the contents of boxes usually are for them... So I tried out the products and not only do they smell great, but they work! My dogs have not gotten any fleas and they’re very soft and smell awesome! I can’t wait to use these products again, we love bath day!! Thanks Blissful Dog!
Yeah, same here. The dogs spy the Chewy box and go crazy! They know! I shudder to think about using the products that were available for dogs back in the day (80s-90s). They do smell nice and fresh, I agree ;-D We're so grateful for the kind review, it means a LOT to us. -Kathy