The Blissful Dog Inc. Charitable Donation Request
DONATION REQUEST POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Thank You For The Hard Work You Do
Although we are honored to receive many charitable support requests, sadly, we are not able to support them all. The Blissful Dog Inc. has established guidelines for product donations that follow the IRS tax guidelines. All tax information must meet our requirements before they can be considered for a donation.
- The organization receiving the donation must be a nonprofit and charitable organization and provide a copy of their Federal Tax Exempt Certificate, 501(c) (3)
- If your organization is not a valid 501(c) (3), for example a kennel club or breed specific dog club, please select OTHER for the 501(c) (3) status.
Apologies for the legalese tone of this section, but we are VERY careful when it comes to taxes!
Our giving guidelines do not permit us to donate to the following:
- Individual Gifting
- School Incentive/Reward Programs
- Political Parties, Associations & Representatives of Advocacy Groups
- Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, or Disability Religious
- Organizations, Churches and Programs that are Purely Denominational in Purpose
Program Nuts & Bolts
- Donation requests are reviewed on a weekly basis
- Requests must be submitted at least 4-6 weeks prior to the event to be considered
- Confirmation is sent automatically after filling out the form below
- Only approved requests will receive further communication after this initial confirmation email
- Check your spam/junk folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your primary inbox
Plus, we are The Blissful Dog, so top priority goes to organizations active in the rescue and support of dogs, promoting the human and dog bond and dog welfare groups.DIRECT LINK TO DONATION REQUEST FORM