Keep Your Blissful Cane Corso Looking and Feeling Great
Your Cane Corso may have dry nose issues, possibly rough paws, elbow calluses (they plague so many big dogs) or even itchy skin irritations or ouches. Of course, we are all about making life easier and if we can put everything you need for your Cane Corso on one page - well, here ya go!
A Few Random Cane Corso Factoids
- Did you know? Cane Corsos drool less than other Mastiff breeds.
- The Cane Corso also has much tighter skin, it is less droopy and saggy than the English Mastiff or the Neapolitan Mastiff.
- The Cane Corso has a very, VERY high prey drive and care must be taken to keep them from chasing cats, small dogs, goats, sheep etc. with disastrous results.
Items Featuring the Cane Corso on the Labels
- Custom Essentials Care Combo
- NOSE BUTTER® for dry noses
- BOO BOO BUTTER for itchy skin irritations
- RELAX Dog Aromatherapy for Your Frightened Cane Corso
- Gentle Touch Cane Corso Puppy Soap