Does Your Cane Corso Have a Dry, Crusty or Even Cracked Nose?
Cane Corso Nose Butter® Moisturizes Your Mastiff's Dry, Rough Nose…Naturally
Your Cane Corso is a head-turner! Their size alone attracts attention, but toss in their muscular physique, that massive head and the intelligence that shines from their eyes and you have a showstopper of a dog. Of course you want to keep them looking and feeling their very best with our nose butter for Cane Corso dogs!
Your Cane Corso's Ancestors Were Gladiators
One of the ancient breeds, the Cane Corso Italiano originated in Italy. The old Roman Molossian or “Canis Pugnax” is his ancestor. This imposing breed was used to hunt large game and as an actual warrior in battles. Yep, your dog's ancestors were GLADIATORS!
As you know, a dog's sense of smell is his superpower. Your Cane Corso throws that big head up, takes a deep sniff and gets all the info he needs to make good Cane Corso decisions. If your Cane Corso's nose is dry, cracked or crusty he won't be able to sniff all the juicy smells floating by. NOSE BUTTER® for Cane Corso dogs moisturizes the nose leather, getting it back into info-gathering shape FAST.
Your Cane Corso's Dry Nose
Like other Mastiff breeds, the Cane Corso has a tendency toward having a dry or crusty, cracked nose. If your Cane Corso's nose is covered with a harder crusty, barnacle looking tissue (like below), Nasal Hyperkeratosis, a dry nose condition common among dogs, especially flatter-faced, Mastiffs types and Giant breeds, may be the culprit.
NOSE BUTTER® for your Cane Corso dog will have him swaggering around the Colosseum, make that the dog park, in just a few days. Not only does your Cane Corso look better and feel better physically, but he will be more confident relaxed, as he is getting the info he needs. Your dog will be more confident, relaxed and in control when his senses are all working as they were intended with the help of this dry dog nose treatment balm.
Nose Butter for Cane Corso Dogs Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- .15 oz (lip balm size) or .50 oz tubes + 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Cane Corso on the dog nose butter label
- Non-toxic, not harmful if swallowed
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.