Does Your Blissful Dog Ever Have Itchy Spots? Scratches? Scrapes? Tear Stains? Aggravated Nose Wrinkles?
Boo Boo Butter Alleviates Your Dog's Non-Emergency Minor Skin Irritations…Naturally!
Boo Boo Butter is our handcrafted, all-natural, rich salve/balm/ointment, great for any issue that needs extra support and attention. No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Plus, due to the rise in antibiotic resistant cases, more veterinarians are curtailing prescribing antibiotics for minor issues and Boo Boo Butter fills that need. Think of Boo Boo Butter as your dog's natural alternative for non-emergency minor skin issue.
Boo Boo Butter Your Go-To Balm for Your Dog's Skin Annoyances
- Soothes Irritated Facial Folds (Nose Wrinkles, Brows Furrows, etc.)*
- Eases Tear Staining Irritation
- Alleviates Clipper/Brush Irritation
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scratches, Scrapes, Scars & Scabs
- Calms Itchy, Irritated Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Soothes Tailless Dog's Tail Area*
- Eases Rashes and Light Burns
- Helps Kickstart Healing for Nicks, Cuts and Abrasions
- Relieves Fungal & Bacterial Issues
* Caveat: Be sure the wrinkled areas are clean and dry before applying Boo Boo Butter. Use a warm washcloth to clean and then dry thoroughly.
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes complete directions and tips booklet
- Your choice of Puppy Ouch! labels
- In gift bag
All Natural Goodies Boo Boo Butter Ingredients
Boo Boo Butter is individually mixed, poured and packaged by The Blissful Dog here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it gets science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff: shea butter, olive oil, castor oil, castor oil, avocado oil, almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, argan oil, neem oil, cocoa seed butter, chamomile oil infusion, st. john’s wort oil infusion, comfrey oil infusion, calendula oil infusion, just a dash of essential oils; cedarwood, cypress and lavender.
The Boo Boo Butter Verbiage Journey
My team and I absolutely adore Boo Boo Butter. We use it on our dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, yaks, rabbits and of course, ourselves. But, we have struggled to find the right words to describe this product, the exact verbiage that is appropriate for an ecommerce website, yet still conveys the power of this herbal balm.
There are words makers are not supposed to use about human skin care products, like CURE or RESTORE and a slew more words that the government has deemed move a product into medicine-land. So, describing Boo Boo Butter accurately has been a conundrum.
Basically, we want to convey how FABULOUS Boo Boo Butter is without using incorrect verbiage or terminology. Here's my answer!
Boo Boo Butter is Miraculously Magical
OK, maybe I'll scale it back to Boo Boo Butter - IT JUST WORKS. There, verbiage conundrum solved!Boo Boo Butter…It Just Works!