Everything Blissful For Your American Eskimo
Your Eskie is probably a pretty hardy and healthy little dog. But even the healthiest of dogs occasionally has a dry nose, rough paws, minor skin irritations or emotional issues.
Featuring American Eskimo Labels
- Nose Butter®
- Boo Boo Butter
- Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Gentle Touch Dog Soap
Recommended for Your American Eskimo
- Paw Butter
- Body & Bounce Shampoo
- Rich Bitch Shampoo
- Flawless Finish Conditioner
- Shine-on + Sheen! De-Tangler & Coat Spray
But First - Fun American Eskimo Factoids
- There is actually no connection to native Eskimo tribes at all! They were originally called German Spitz dogs, but the names was changed during WW I & WW II.
- In the early 1800s the American Eskimo (or White Spitz as they were called) were popular circus performing dogs and traveled the USA under the big tent.
- They are found in three sizes - Toy, Mini & Standard and range from 10-40 pounds.
And now on to your shopping…