Nose Butter® All Natural, Moisturizing Goodness For Your American Eskimo Dog's Dry Nose
Your may have noticed your American Eskimo's nose has become rough and dry. If the nose is covered by layers of hard skin, almost a crust, it may be an extremely dry dog nose condition called Nasal Hyperkeratosis (more info on this condition here). The good news is Nose Butter is the answer for any level of dry nose issue your Eskie may have, from just a bit dry to extremely dry.
Why A Healthy Nose is Important To Your American Eskimo
While your American Eskimo may be your best Netflix sofa buddy, their heritage is one of hard work and industriousness. Originating in Germany, they were bred as an all-purpose farm dog and were expected to do everything from herding the flocks, to hunting small game, to pulling a cart, to guarding the property, and of course, as companions.
A healthy dog's nose grabs the scent info particles that float by…a dry or crusty nose prevents those scent particles from sticking and being analyzed. Like having no cell phone signal on a long drive in an unfamiliar area.
If your American Eskimo's sense of smell is dulled by a dry nose, they will be less secure, even feel stressed and frustrated. Every little thing may seem to make her anxious as she is not getting the info she needs. Like we would feel with no cell phone signal when we really need directions!
American Eskimo Nose Butter® Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm size) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- American Eskimo Dog on the label
- Non-toxic, safe is swallowed
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.