Boo Boo Butter for Your Yorkshire Terrier's Occasional Troublesome Skin Vexation
Boo Boo Butter soothes and eases your Yorkie's non-emergency skin issues with herbal goodness
Your Yorkshire Terrier may be tiny, but they truly are a mighty terrier, ready to do battle with random vermin at the drop of a hat! While your Yorkie may never see a rat (we hope not!), their DNA harkens back to those warrior days of being THE go-to terrier for rat removal.
Yorkie's are active little dogs. They run and play and rip and snort and all of that paying can leave them with the occasional scratch, scar, scrape or ouch. Plus, Yorkies are usually groomed to look their best and no matter how skillful the groomer, occasionally your Yorkie may experience clipper or brush rash/abrasions. Boo Boo Butter is perfect for all those annoying scratches, rashes, ouches and such that need extra attention but are not an emergency.
Boo Boo Butter Your Yorkie's Go-To Balm
- Scratches and Scrapes
- Rashes and Light Burns
- Nicks, Cuts and Abrasions
- Clipper/brush irritation
- Aggravated facial folds; nose wrinkles, brow furrows, etc.
- Irritated, itchy skin
- Crusty ear edges
- Scars and scabs
- Banged up “Happy Tails”
- Fungal issues & Bacterial boo boos
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your Yorkie's healing process.
Yorkshire Terrier Boo Boo Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender (essential oil info below)
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Yorkie Puppy Ouch! label
- In gift bag
- Complete ingredients and usage info in tabs below
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
Using Boo Boo Butter for Your Dog
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE - Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on dog's affected area
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until there is improvement
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distract tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag