AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR SENIOR YORKSHIRE TERRIER
AGE WELL emotionally and mentally supports and assists your senior Yorkie as they progress through the stages of aging.
In my opinion, our toy breeds show the ravages of old age more than some of their larger dog cousins.Our toy dogs often live longer in general than the bigger dogs. Toy dogs also seem to lose their teeth much more easily and earlier, which makes maintaining their proper dietary needs more difficult.
AGE WELL is individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog using all natural carriers and essential oils. This custom blend of oils gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Present and peaceful.
TWO SIMPLE TIPS THAT CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SENIOR YORKIE'S LIFE
Our senior dogs benefit greatly from extra care and nurturing as they get older. The good news is that extra care doesn’t have to be a time consuming process. Slight adjustments to your senior dog's daily care can make life much more pleasant for both of you.
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
AGE WELL PRODUCT INFO
• .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
• 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
• Age Well Duo - Get Both for Maximum Benefit
• With Senior YORKIE label
• Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and directions included
SENIOR TIP! If your senior Yorkie is not as interested in their food as they once were or you notice them taking a lot longer to eat than they once did...it may be their teeth. Schedule a dental check-up and work with your vet on a game plan.
COMPLETE INFO, TIPS AND HINTS ON USING AGE WELL AROMATHERAPY
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING