XOLOITZCUINTLI BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR DOG'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS & DISCOMFORTS
Not only is your Xoloitzcuintli a show stopper everywhere you do, they are also a LOT of dog. Yolo are owerful, energetic, active dogs! All that energy can lead them to encounters with brush, bramble and before you know it, your Xolo is scratched, scraped and scarred. BOO BOO BUTTER to the rescue!
Xoloitzcuintli BOO BOO BUTTER is perfect for those skin irritations that need something extra, but are not a full-on emergency.
USE BOO BOO BUTTER FOR...
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Random Rashes
- Crusty Ear Edges
- Itchy Bug Bites
- Dry Skin Spots
- Nose Wrinkles*
- Facial Folds*
- Banged Tails
- Tailless Dog Yucky Area
XOLOITZCUINTLI SKIN CARE
The Yolo actually has skin that is more like horse hide than skin like a Chinese Crested. It is said they are naturally protected from the sun, though the skin does darken as they age. But the hairless body of your Yolo can use some extra attention to keep it looking and feeling its best. BOO BOO BUTTER is the perfect Xoloitzcuintli skin moisturizer. Packed full of skin nourishing goodies, BOO BOO BUTTER offers the Yolo owner an all natural alternative that allows your dog's skin to breathe. Use your own common sense and your breeder's advice.
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Complete ingredients listed below.
HOW DO YOU SAY THAT?
Yolo owners spend the first three minutes of any conversation about their dog teaching people how to say it...maybe this quick tip will help. The name Xoloitzcuintli is pronounced “sho-low-itz-queent-li”.
For more info on the Yolo visit the XOLOITZCUINTLI CLUB OF AMERICA WEBSITE. (link opens in new window)
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag