WHIPPET ANXIETY AND STRESS RELIEF DOG AROMATHERAPY
Your Whippet has the DNA of centuries of running after small game and later on chasing lures for sport. The genetics to run, run, run is strong in your dog, which may lead to their being a bit "wound tight."
Your Whippet may be pretty rock-solid, enjoying dashing around the yard or curled up close (as in CLOSE) to you on the sofa, but when a thunderstorm rolls in or firecrackers pop your Whippet becomes a shaking, trembling, bug-eyed bundle of nerves.
Just like we have certain fear triggers (public speaking, spiders, heights), certain events can cause fearful reactions in our dogs.
COMMON FEAR TRIGGERS FOR DOGS
- Being Alone
- Changes in Daily Routine
Our dogs are pack animals and being left alone is much harder on them than it is on us! Thunder and fireworks can not only scare our dogs, but the loud sharp noise may be physically painful to their more acute hearing. No wonder they are rattled by thunder or fireworks.
RELAX takes the edge off for your Whippet…naturally.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY YOUR WHIPPET'S ANXIETY AND STRESS BUSTER
RELAX for your Whippet uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Whippet label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
INFO ON USING THE BLISSFUL DOG RELAX AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO