WHIPPET BOO BOO BUTTER INDIVIDUALLY HANDCRAFTED HERBAL BALM FOR YOUR WHIPPET'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Whippets were obviously built for speed, speed, speed. When they start running, nothing will stop them! All of that activity leads to a certain amount of scratches, scrapes, and such. BOO BOO BUTTER was created for just such skin irritations.
This listing is for our OUCH! Whippet label - other breed labels are found under their breed or mix.
WHEN YOUR WHIPPET'S SKIN IRRITATIONS NEED A BIT MORE ATTENTION
USE BOO BOO BUTTER FOR...
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Random Rashes
- Crusty Ear Edges
- Itchy Bug Bites
- Dry Skin Spots
- Banged Tails (like all Whippets get)
- Tailless Dog Yucky Area
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's oozing or gooey, but as soon as that hot spot begins to dry, go for it with the BOO BOO BUTTER.
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Complete ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag