Is Your Aging Weimaraner Sometimes Disoriented? Do They Seem Lost? Forgetful?
You may have already started feeding your older Weimaraner a senior type diet or started them on appropriate supplements. But did you know you can also support them mentally and emotionally? Our Age Well Dog Aromatherapy supports and nurtures your senior Weimaraner as they get older and being to adjust to getting older.
Our custom blend of oils gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Present and peaceful, that sounds good to me!
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Usage Overview - Apply Age Well to your senior Weimaraner when they seem disoriented, confused or stressed. Use the spray first, then follow up with the roll-on for maximum effectiveness. Reapply as often as needed. Complete directions are below and included with your order.
Age Well Essential Oils: Our blend of relaxing, grounding and mentally refreshing essential oils; Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Myrrh, Lavender, Vetiver, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Blood Orange (see below for complete info), helps your dog age more gracefully.
Two Simple Steps To Improve Your Senior Weimaraner's Quality of Life
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
Plus, 12 Visual Steps to a Happier Senior Weimaraner
How to Best Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Ingredients
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
Tips for Helping Your Dog Age More Blissfully