Is Your Vizsla All Over The Place...Flitting From One Thing To The Next?
Are you desperately trying to get your Vizsla ready for hunting season? Or dog shows? Or agility?
Is your Vizsla the proverbial Energizer bunny? Go, go, go, go, go, with seemingly no off switch? All that energy is great when going for a run or for field work, but sometimes you wish you could get your Vizsla to pay attention and FOCUS!
Whether you are training for work as a field dog, obedience class or you really just want to teach your Vizsla to SIT, you may need help getting that canine concentration needed to learn a task.
Focus Dog Aromatherapy for your Vizsla's canine concentration helps corral wandering attention for training class, obedience, agility, etc. Our clarifying blend of essential oils settles your dog's distracted thoughts and guides them toward a state of receptive focus.
Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy - Use prior to any class or activity where you want your Vizsla to pay attention to you. Focus Dog Aromatherapy helps amp up their concentration and increases their attention span.
Focus Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- .45 oz Roll-On Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Bottle
- Combo of Roll-On & Spray Bottle
- Your Choice of Dog Breed Labels
- Complete Directions Brochure
- Cedarwood grounds & reduces panic
- Cypress soothes frazzled emotions
- Frankincense quiets anxiety
- Lavender classic calming
- Vetiver stress relief
- Bergamot uplifts and balances
- Myrrh relieves agitation, balances
- Ylang Ylang balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- Grapefruit enlivens the mind
- Roll-on carrier - organic jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- Spray carrier - distilled water and emulsifier
Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Maximum Canine Concentration
- Begin application of Focus 10 minutes or so before event
- Reassure your dog in a calm manner
- Reapply Focus as needed
- Use roll-on and spray together to amplify results
Using Focus Roll-on
- Roll on inside dog's ears or on belly
- Roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed
Using Focus Spray
- Shake Focus gently before using
- Spritz over dog's body - ears back
- Or spray onto hands and pet dog
- Or spray on washcloth or paper towel and rub dog
- Spray beds, crate & inside vehicle
- Reapply as needed
Dog Aromatherapy Info, Links, Free Booklet+