Is Your Vizsla All Over The Place...Flitting From One Thing To The Next?
Are you desperately trying to get your Vizsla ready for hunting season? Or dog shows? Or agility?
Is your Vizsla the proverbial Energizer bunny? Go, go, go, go, go, with seemingly no off switch? All that energy is great when going for a run or for field work, but sometimes you wish you could get your Vizsla to pay attention and FOCUS!
Whether you are training for work as a field dog, obedience class or you really just want to teach your Vizsla to SIT, you may need help getting that canine concentration needed to learn a task.
Focus Dog Aromatherapy for your Vizsla's canine concentration helps corral wandering attention for training class, obedience, agility, etc. Our clarifying blend of essential oils settles your dog's distracted thoughts and guides them toward a state of receptive focus.
Use prior to any class or activity where you want your Vizsla to pay attention to you. Focus Dog Aromatherapy helps amp up their concentration and increases their attention span.
Vizsla Focus Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a focused Vizsla on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete tips, hints and directions in tabs below
Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Maximum Canine Concentration
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog
- Spray paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Roll onto paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog pay attention
Focus Dog Aromatherapy Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy All Natural Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy is individually handcrafted here in far northern Minnesota at The Blissful Dog. Each bottle is hand-poured, one-by-one for your dog.
Focuss Dog Aromatherapy Carrier Ingredients
- Roll-on - carrier of organic jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- Spray - carrier of distilled water and natural emulsifier
Essential Oils Used in Focus Dog Aromatherapy
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- LAVENDER classic calming
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- VETIVER stress relief
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO