Herbal Boo Boo Butter for Your Springer Spaniel's Non-Emergency Skin Concerns
Whether your Springer spends all day beside you in the field literally springing through brush to Get the Bird or spends all day beside you on the sofa...they are going to encounter some of life's ouches at some point.
Plus, the distinctive Springer grooming, which involves shaving/clipping the ears at the top can irritate their skin, even when done by the most experienced of groomers.
Springer Spaniel Boo Boo Butter is great for all those lesser annoyances that need some extra attention, but are not an emergency.
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you can't pronounce, just good old-fashioned herbal support for your Springer Spaniel's healing process.
Boo Boo Butter Your Springer's Go-To Balm for Random Skin Vexations
- Soothes & Revitalizes Dry Skin
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Hot Spots
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Annoyances
Springer Spaniel Boo Boo Butter Product Details
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender (essential oil info below)
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Springer Puppy Ouch! label
- In gift bag
- Complete ingredients and usage info in tabs below
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
Boo Boo Butter Product Details
- Handcrafted one-by-one by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- Product sizes: .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes comprehensive usage directions brochure
- Your choice of dog breed Ouch! label
- In frosted gift bag
- Complete ingredients and directions in other tabs
Using Boo Boo Butter
Using Boo Boo Butter for Your Dog
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on dog's affected area
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until there is improvement
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distraction tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
Boo Boo Butter Ingredients
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (frankincense, myrrh, cedarwood, cypress, ylang ylang and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions brochure
- Gift Bag