HERBAL BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR SPRINGER SPANIEL'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Whether your Springer spends all day beside you in the field literally springing through brush to Get the Bird or spends all day beside you on the sofa...they are going to encounter some of life's ouches at some point.
Plus, the distinctive Springer grooming, which involves shaving/clipping the ears at the top can irritate their skin, even when done by the most experienced of groomers.
Springer Spaniel BOO BOO BUTTER is great for all those minor irritations that need some extra attention, but are not an emergency.
SPRINGER SPANIEL BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR MINOR SKIN ISSUES
- Soothes & Revitalizes Dry Skin
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Hot Spots
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
SPRINGER SPANIEL BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Springer Spaniel label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag