SHIBA INU'S BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR SHIBA'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Ahhh, the Shiba Inu! A bundle of intelligence, mischief and independence rolled into a delightful wrapping that is exclusively Shiba Inu! The Shiba demands a dedicated and knowledgeable person or they will soon rule the house! Little emperors in dog suits!
Your Shiba may be able to jump/climb/teleport themselves up on the tallest point in your castle, but with that desire for elevation can come bangs, bumps, scrapes and scratches!
BOO BOO BUTTER to the rescue for your Shiba Inu's minor skin irritations! BOO BOO BUTTER is also perfect for any scrapes, scratches, ouches or owies that befall your best friend.
This listing is for our OUCH! Shiba Inu label - other breed labels are found under their breed or mix. Of course, the labels are just for fun, BOO BOO BUTTER is the same formulation whether there is a Shih Tzu or a Rottie on the label.
WHEN YOUR SHIBA INU'S SKIN IRRITATIONS NEED A BIT MORE ATTENTION
USE BOO BOO BUTTER FOR...
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Clipper Burn/Irritations
- Brush Burn/Rashes
- Random Rashes
- Crusty Ear Edges
- Itchy Bug Bites
- Dry Skin Spots
- Tail Tssues
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's oozing or gooey, but as soon as that hot spot begins to dry, go for it with the BOO BOO BUTTER.
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Complete ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag