SHIBA INU'S BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR SHIBA'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Ahhh, the Shiba Inu! A bundle of intelligence, mischief and independence rolled into a delightful wrapping that is exclusively Shiba Inu! The Shiba demands a dedicated and knowledgeable person or they will soon rule the house! Little emperors in dog suits!
Your Shiba may be able to jump/climb/teleport themselves up on the tallest point in your castle, but with that desire for elevation can come bangs, bumps, scrapes and scratches!
BOO BOO BUTTER to the rescue for your Shiba Inu's minor skin irritations! BOO BOO BUTTER is also perfect for any scrapes, scratches, ouches or owies that befall your best friend.
WHEN YOUR SHIBA INU'S SKIN IRRITATIONS NEED A BIT MORE ATTENTION
USE BOO BOO BUTTER FOR...
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Clipper Burn/Irritations
- Brush Burn/Rashes
- Random Rashes
- Ugly Hot Spots
- Crusty Ear Edges
- Itchy Bug Bites
- Dry Skin Spots
- Tail Tssues
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Complete ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag