Is Your Sheltie Afraid of Thunderstorms or Fireworks?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy gently takes the edge off your Shetland Sheepdog's anxiety using our calming blend of essential oils
Of course, the Shetland Sheepdog was bred to firmly and without hesitation herd the flocks as they were instructed. For centuries this little dog performed that task with zeal and dedication. But that working heritage does not make them bomb-proof to stress triggers.
Fireworks, thunderstorms, trips to the vet, strange people in and out, all sorts of circumstances can trigger stress and anxiety in our dogs. Just like many people are rattled by public speaking, heights, spiders or snakes.
Quick Relax Usage Overview - Apply Relax Dog Aromatherapy to your Shetland Sheepdog prior to, or at the start of, the stressful event. Reapply as often as needed. For example; start applying Relax as soon as the storm starts, before the thunder is booming, if possible. Use the spray first, then follow up with the roll-on for maximum effectiveness. Complete directions are in tabs below and in brochure included with your order.
Shetland Sheepdog Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot (see tabs below for complete essential oil properties info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Shetland Sheepdog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO