RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY TAKES THE EDGE OFF YOUR SHETLAND SHEEPDOG'S ANXIETY…NATURALLY
Of course, the Shetland Sheepdog was bred to firmly and without hesitation herd the flocks as they were instructed. For centuries this little dog performed that task with zeal and dedication. But that working heritage does not make them bombproof to stress triggers.
Fireworks, thunderstorms, trips to the vet, strange people in and out, all sorts of circumstances can trigger stress and anxiety in our dogs. Just like people are rattled by public speaking, heights, spiders or snakes, so are our dogs.
RELAX was created to gently calm and support your Sheltie through stressful events…and it is great for you also!
RELAX SHETLAND SHEEPDOG DOG AROMATHERAPY
RELAX for your Sheltie uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Shetland Sheepdog label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
INFO ON USING THE BLISSFUL DOG AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO