Shetland Sheepdog Age Well Dog Aromatherapy for Your Senior Sheltie's Mental and Emotional Support
Getting older has challenges for us all...physically, mentally and emotionally. Age Well Dog Aromatherapy helps your senior Shetland Sheepdog cope as they begin to slow down a bit and enter their golden years.
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy's custom blend of oils gently helps bring your senior Sheltie's wandering mind peacefully back to the present. Present and peaceful. Now that is aging gracefully for dog or human.
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Usage Overview - Apply Age Well Dog Aromatherapy to your senior Sheltie when they seem disoriented, confused or stressed. Use the spray first, then follow up with the roll-on for maximum effectiveness. Reapply as often as needed. Complete directions are below and included with your order.
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Essential Oils: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Myrrh, Lavender, Vetiver, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Blood Orange (see below for complete info)
Two Quick Tips for Helping Your Senior Sheltie Grow Older More Gracefully
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
How to Best Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Ingredients
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
Tips for Helping Your Dog Age More Blissfully