ALL NATURAL BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR ROTTWEILER'S SCRAPES, SCRATCHES & ITCHY DISCOMFORTS
Rottweilers were bred to herd bulls and carry the butcher's coins in a bag around their necks. So, there is an inherent toughness just bred into our Rotties. Hey, that doesn't mean they don't feel pain or that they don't need healing support. Of course, we will take care of those scratches, bug bites, rashes and yeasty stuff. BOO BOO BUTTER is just what your Rottie needs for those random scratches and itchy areas.
ROTTWEILER BOO BOO BUTTER is the perfect go-to balm for skin issues that need moisturizing; crusty ear edges, scrapes, scratches, rashes, bug bites, itchy spots, that spot where they rub their stumpy tail on stuff…all those minor irritations that need some extra attention, but do not mean a trip to the veterinarian. Of course, take 'em to the vet when needed!
ROTTWEILER BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR MINOR SKIN ISSUES
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
ROTTWEILER BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Rottweiler label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag