IS YOUR RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK AFRAID OF THUNDERSTORMS? FIREWORKS? CLOWNS?
Of course, your Rhodesian Ridgeback is descended from dogs bred to chase lions and contain them, yeah, LIONS. But that doesn't mean he is 100% unflappable through everything. Thunder may trigger your Ridgie's terror or being left alone.
Just as our nerves can be frazzled by certain situations or triggers, such as spiders, snakes, public speaking, flying or those creepy eerie clowns with their gross teeth and scary eyes (my heart is pounding…ugh, clowns), so can your normally rock-solid Ridgie's nerves be rattled.
Triggers that induce fear in many dogs such as thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, trips to the vet or being left alone stem from common sense reasons.
Our dogs are pack animals and being left alone is much harder on them than it is on us! Thunder and fireworks can not only scare our dogs, but the loud sharp noise may be physically painful to their more acute hearing. No wonder thunder or fireworks is frightening to them, it can actually HURT.
RELAX offers a more natural option to stress relief for your dog, no harsh drugs, no restrictive garments, just a gentle roll of very light essential oils.
RELAX RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK DOG AROMATHERAPY
RELAX for your Rhodesian Ridgeback uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Rhodesian Ridgeback label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
INFO ON USING THE BLISSFUL DOG AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO