RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK BOO BOO BUTTER SOOTHES YOUR RIDGIE'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS...NATURALLY
Your Rhodesian Ridgeback comes from centuries of breeding to hold LIONS at bay…LIONS! That is one intense bloodline of canine! Your Ridgie may be into everything and that gorgeous red coat, while ezpz to care for, will show every scratch, scrape and irritation. BOO BOO BUTTER is the answer for your Rhodesian's skin irritations.
OK, let's talk about those TAILS. Does your Rhodesian wipe the coffee table clear with one happy swoop of his tail? While I can't do anything those broken wine glasses, BOO BOO BUTTER can help the resulting scratches and scrapes.
BOO BOO BUTTER is great to have on hand for any skin issues that need moisturizing; scrapes, scratches, rashes, bug bites, itchy spots…all those random minor irritations that need some extra attention, but not a trip to the vet. BUT, go to the vet if needed, of course!
RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Rhodesian Ridgeback label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag