RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY FOR YOUR SAINT BERNARD'S FEARS, ANXIETIES AND STRESS
CALM YOUR SCARED ST. BERNARD…NATURALLY
Barry, one of the most renowned St. Bernard's of all time, was famous for saving people who were lost in the snow of the Alpine mountains. Barry had zero fear and would plow thru the snow and leap over crevasses as he saved one lost traveler after another.
Of course, your St. Bernard may not ever put a paw into the snow, let alone save hundreds of people, but he still has a fearless heart. But, even the bravest of St. Bernard dogs can have insecurities, events that trigger anxiety or stress.
COMMON FEAR TRIGGERS FOR DOGS
- Being Alone
- Changes in Daily Routine
I know from experience that a dog who weighs well over 100 pounds can be, shall we say, a handful when they are frightened or upset.
The calming blend of essential oils used in RELAX takes the edge off your Saint's frazzled fears…naturally. No harsh drugs, no restrictive garments, just a gentle roll of light essential oils.
RELAX SAINT BERNARD DOG AROMATHERAPY
RELAX for your dog uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- St. Bernard label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
INFO ON USING THE BLISSFUL DOG RELAX AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO