BOO BOO BUTTER - FOR WHEN IT TAKES MORE THAN A KISS TO MAKE IT BETTER
PUG BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR PUG'S ITCHY SKIN IRRITATIONS & DISCOMFORTS
Pugs are absolutely adorable dogs. I admit to having a big crush on Pugs, even though I have shared my life with French Bulldogs for decades, Pugs always catch my eye. OK, on to YOUR Pug and BOO BOO BUTTER!
Pugs may not be out in the forests retrieving birds or chasing bulls through the fields, but they still get their fair share of scratches, scrapes, ouches and boo boos. Plus, that double coat can lead to all sorts of skin irritations and itchiness.
Let's take care of your Pug's scratches, bug bites, rashes and yeasty stuff. BOO BOO BUTTER is just what your Pug needs for those random scratches and itchy areas.
USING PUG BOO BOO BUTTER
Your Pug may already be a wee bit rattled and stressed by having an uncomfortable spot!
Plus, as I always say, doing anything to a Pug they do not want done is like putting pantyhose on a drunk man…not that I ever put pantyhose on a drunk man. Well, there was that one time in Dallas in the 80s, oh never mind...back to your Pug!
Gently wipe off or clean the affected area as best you can before applying BOO BOO BUTTER. And of course, treats before, maybe even during and after application. Reapply as needed. Some people cover the area, use your own discretion, but I have found that draws your dog's attention to the area even more. Your call.
Remember "kiss it and make it better?" We are sending a kiss for your dog's boo boo in every application.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL BALM FOR YOUR PUG
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
PUG BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Pug label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag