Is Your Portuguese Water Dog Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy helps calm and soothe your PWD's anxiety using our gentle blend of essential oils.
Your PWD is probably a confident, swaggering the dog park like a canine rock star. Nothing shakes that dependable, solid attitude…until a clap of thunder cracks or the fireworks start. In a flash your once brave dog is a quivering, drooling frightened puppy trying to climb in your lap or hide under the sofa. It's heart-breaking as we watch our dogs shake and shiver.
Just as people have fear triggers (heights, public speaking, escalators), so do our dogs. For dogs the most common fear triggers are thunderstorms, fireworks and being alone.
Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured right here at The Blissful Dog, Relax Dog Aromatherapy uses our custom blend of calming essential oils; Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot to calm your dog's fears. These oils work together to gently take the edge off stress, fear and anxiety, allowing your dog to be calmer and feel safer.
Quick Relax Usage Overview - Apply Relax Dog Aromatherapy to your PWD prior to, or at the start of, the stressful event. For example; apply Relax when the storm starts. Use the spray first, then follow up with the roll-on for maximum effectiveness. Reapply as often as needed. Complete directions are below and included with your order.
How To Best Use Relax Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relax Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands or a cloth and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands or a cloth and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Details & info
Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
All natural and organic ingredients used
Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot
.45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
Featuring your breed choice on the label
Complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
In Gift Bag
Properties of the Essential Oils Used In Relax Dog Aromatherapy
Cedarwood grounds and reduces panic
Cypress soothes frazzled emotions
Frankincense quiets anxiety
Vetiver stress relief
Bergamot uplifts and balances
Roll-on Carrier Ingredients: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
Spray Carrier Ingredients: distilled water and emulsifier
Dog Aromatherapy More Info & Links