Is Your Portuguese Water Dog Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks? Being Alone?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy helps calm and soothe your PWD's anxiety using a gentle blend of essential oils
Your PWD is probably a confident, swaggering the dog park like a canine rock star. Nothing shakes that dependable, solid attitude…until a clap of thunder cracks or the fireworks start. In a flash your once brave dog is a quivering, drooling frightened puppy trying to climb in your lap or hide under the sofa. It's heart-breaking as we watch our dogs shake and shiver.
Just as people have fear triggers (heights, public speaking, escalators), so do our dogs. For dogs the most common fear triggers are thunderstorms, fireworks and being alone.
Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured right here at The Blissful Dog, Relax Dog Aromatherapy uses our custom blend of calming essential oils to calm your dog's fears. These oils work together to gently take the edge off stress, fear and anxiety, allowing them to be calmer and feel safer.
Of course, gentle essential oils are NOT going to act like a Doggie Downer and have your dog as relaxed as The Dude on Big Lebowski (but who IS that chill?). RELAX does what it is supposed to do...takes the edge off the intensity of their fear so your dog can make it through the event with less stress for you and your dog.
Portuguese Water Dog Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot (see tabs below for complete ingredient info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill PWD on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO