PIT BULL BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Your Pit Bull aka Staffordshire Bull Terrier is probably a pretty stoic dog. As we all know, their ancestors were actual gladiators, but thankfully, we have evolved beyond that and the Pit Bull can now be just a beloved family pet.
Even without being an actual gladiator your Pittie may still get the occasional scratch, scrape, rash or skin irritation. BOO BOO BUTTER was created just for those types of minor skin irritations.
BOO BOO BUTTER is the perfect go-to balm for any skin issues that need moisturizing…all those random minor irritations that need some extra attention, but are not an emergency.
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
You know your dog, but if you have any doubt as to how open they will be to your messing with an already irritated area, get another person to give you a hand. Safety first - both yours and your dogs!
Clean the affected are carefully and then gently dab BOO BOO BUTTER onto it. Reapply as needed. Tah Dah! Remember "kiss it and make it better?" We are sending a kiss for your dog's boo boo in every application.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. Not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR ALL THOSE RANDOM SKIN ISSUES
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! PITTIE label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag