Does Your Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen Have A Rough, Dry Nose? Is It Cracked? Crusty?
If your Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen's nose is tiny bit dry or extremely dry, we've got good news! Nose Butter® will soothe and moisturize that poor dry nose and have your PBGV back on track fast.
Your Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen's Dry Nose Help
The good news is Nose Butter works on all levels of dry dog noses, from just a bit dry to extremely dry nasal hyperkeratosis cases. Then regular maintenance usage (usually 2-3x a week) keeps your PBGV's nose in shape.
Everything you need to know about how to get, and keep, your PBGV's nose in healthy shape is in the tabs and videos below.
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.