AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY SENIOR SUPPORT FOR YOUR AGING PEKINGESE'S EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH
The Pekingese is one of those breeds that confounds veterinarian science. According to the "rules" they should have a shorter life span, as they have several of the age-shortening factors at play. They are a flat-faced breed with dwarfed/achondroplastic characteristics. Of course, the Pekingese has to defy the experts and often live beyond their expected 15 years or so! We're not surprised! By the way, I smile every time I look at this pictures of those two senior Pekes, aren't they delightful?
Pekes can still suffer from many of the trials and tribulations of getting older such as. losing teeth earlier than bigger breeds, gaining weight easily and cursed eye issues. Our toy breeds live longer than their larger dog kin, but they also show the wear of tear of age more than the larger breeds.With a bit of extra care you can keep your Pekingese perky well into their senior years.
While you probably know about senior supplements and food, did you know you can also support your senior Pekingese on an emotional and mental level? By using AGE WELL when you notice your Peke being forgetful, seeming lost or frightened for no reason, you can help restore their attention to the present moment and lessen stress.
AGE WELL is individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog using all natural carriers and essential oils. This custom blend of oils gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Present and peaceful.
TWO EASY TIPS THAT CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SENIOR PEKINGESE DOG’S LIFE
Our senior dogs benefit greatly from extra care and nurturing as they get older. The good news is that extra care doesn’t have to be a time consuming process. Slight adjustments to your senior dog's daily care can make life much more pleasant for both of you.
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
ANOTHER SENIOR TIP! If your normally food crazed dog does not seem as interested in food or you notice them leaving the kibble in the bowl, it may be a dental issue. Schedule a vet check-up, if needed. If your dog's teeth need attention, be sure and schedule a vet check up that includes a dental. Watch your dog eat, as he gets older he may need more soft food or his kibble to be soaked a bit to be easier for him to chew.
AGE WELL PEKINGESE DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of both roll-on and spray bottles
- With our Senior Pekingese on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag
- Complete usage tips, hints and directions included
OUR PROMISE FOR AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Of course, every single bottle is individually handcrafted by my team and I here in far northern Minnesota using all natural and organic ingredients. Plus, AGE WELL is created with an added reverence and respect. Each bottle of AGE WELL is dedicated to your senior dog and to all of the senior dogs we have known and loved. Every single AGE WELL product is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably and utterly and completely loved. I know, I know, it may seem a bit corny, but we really do send your old dog a hug and warm wishes of that perfect sunbeam to sleep in and dreams of running fast again.
COMPLETE INFO, TIPS AND HINTS ON USING AGE WELL AROMATHERAPY FOR YOUR PEKINGESE
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING