NEWFOUNDLAND BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL BALM FOR ITCHY, IRRITATED SKIN ISSUES
The Newfoundland has always been one of those rock solid breeds. They seem to intuitively KNOW when we are doing something to help them feel better. Gentle and understanding is part of the very core of their nature.
NEWFOUNDLAND BOO BOO BUTTER is the perfect herbal balm for all those little irritations that need TLC, but are not an emergency.
USING BOO BOO BUTTER ON YOUR NEWFIE
There are two ways too approach dealing with your Newfie and an owie…with no fuss at all dab it on QUICKLY OR take it super slow and ease up on them.
But first, clean the affected area as best you can before applying BOO BOO BUTTER. Give treats before, during and after application. Some people cover the area, but I have found that draws your dog's focus to the boo boo even more. Use your discretion on this one. Then reapply as needed until you see the area get better.
Remember "kiss it and make it better?" We are sending a kiss for your dog's boo boo in every application.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL BALM FOR YOUR NEWFOUNDLAND DOG
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Hot Spot Relief
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
NEWFOUNDLAND DOG BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Newfoundland label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag