ANXIETY & STRESS TREATMENT FOR YOUR NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
There are only a handful of dog breeds who can trace their roots back to true gladiators and the Neapolitan Mastiff is one of them. Brave, steadfast and usually pretty unflappable, the Neo is one intimidating dog.
But let one big BOOM of thunder roll out or the POP POP POP of firecrackers explode and your 150 pounds plus Mastiff is reduced to a trembling, drooling (yeah, even MORE drool) mess. It is heartbreaking for us to see our normally rock solid dogs so scared. We try to reassure them that the thunder will stop eventually, but it is still frustrating.
Thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, trips to the vet or being left alone can all trigger fearfulness in many dogs and your Neo is no exception.
Individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog, RELAX includes our custom blend of calming essential oils in roll-on or spray form. These oils work together to gently take the edge off stress, fear and anxiety, allowing them to be calmer and feel safer.
Of course, gentle essential oils are NOT going to act like a Doggie Downer and knock them out. RELAX does what it is supposed to do...takes the edge off the heights of fear so your dog can make it through the fear-inducing event with less stress for you and your dog.
RELAX for your Italian Mastiff uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog.
NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF RELAX AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Neapolitan Mastiff label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
INFO ON USING THE BLISSFUL DOG AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO