AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY OFFERS EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL FOR YOUR SENIOR DOG
When did you notice your best friend was getting older? Was it some grey on their muzzle? Did you notice your dog was sleeping more and more every day? And grunted and groaned a bit when getting up? Of course, we can support our senior dogs with specific supplements and softer, easier to chew foods. But did you know that you can also support them emotionally and mentally with AGE WELL Essential Oils?
AGE WELL is individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog using all natural carriers and essential oils. This custom blend of oils gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Present and peaceful.
SENIOR DOG TIP! Senior dogs need extra TLC, just like all of us… First, diet needs to be looked into. No matter how fit and active you think your dog is, after the age of 7-8, it is time to consider senior food or change their diets.
ANOTHER SENIOR TIP! If your normally food crazed dog does not seem as interested in food or you notice them leaving the kibble in the bowl, it may be a dental issue. Schedule a vet check-up, if needed. If your dog's teeth need attention, be sure and schedule a vet check up that includes a dental. Watch your dog eat, as he gets older he may need more soft food or his kibble to be soaked a bit to be easier for him to chew.
AGE WELL MIXED BREED DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of both spray and roll-on
- With our Senior Mixed Breed Dog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag
- Complete usage tips, hints and directions included
OUR PROMISE FOR AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Of course, every single bottle is individually handcrafted by my team and I here in far northern Minnesota using all natural and organic ingredients. Plus, AGE WELL is created with an added reverence and respect. Each bottle of AGE WELL is dedicated to your senior dog and to all of the senior dogs we have known and loved. Every single AGE WELL product is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably and utterly and completely loved.
I know, I know, it may seem a bit corny, but we really do send your old dog a hug and warm wishes of that perfect sunbeam to sleep in and dreams of running fast again.
COMPLETE INFO, TIPS AND HINTS ON USING AGE WELL AROMATHERAPY
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING