Is Your Maltese Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks? Being Alone?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy eases your Maltese dog's fears and anxieties
Your Maltese may be a true king or queen of their realm. Everyone admires their regal demeanor and stunning good lucks. But, just like certain situations can cause us to freak out, like oh.... spiders, snakes, heights, public speaking, clowns - evil, red-nosed, scary clowns, certain situations can send your usually confident Maltese into a panic.
Fireworks, thunderstorms and being alone are some of the biggest stressors for dogs. It makes sense, as the loud noises are probably physically painful to our dogs and they don't know if the thunder will ever stop! Plus, traveling, going to the vet, being left at home for long periods all alone can also have the most placid of Maltese in a frantic frenzy.
Using a gentle blend of essential oils, Relax Dog Aromatherapy calm your Maltese, helping them make it through a stressful event more tolerable. Of course, Relax Dog Aromatherapy is not a sedative, it isn't supposed to be. It will help your dog be calmer and less frantic and make it an easier day for all.
Maltese Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot (see tabs below for complete ingredient info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Maltese on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO