RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY TAKES THE EDGE OFF YOUR LEONBERGER'S STRESS AND ANXIETY…NATURALLY
A combination of the Newfoundland, Great Pyrenees and Saint Bernard, the Leonberger is an imposing, yet gentle dog breed. But even though the blood of rescuers, lifeguards and guardian dogs courses through his veins, your Leo may still be stressed by certain situations.
Common stress triggers for dogs are thunderstorms, fireworks, being left alone, travel and strangers coming and going from the property. There may be one or more of these situations that affects your Leonberger. Or your dog may be set off by something else entirely.
You may have considered medication, compression garments or crating, but wanted something less drastic, something more gentle and easier. RELAX Dog Aromatherapy may be just what your Leonberger needs to take the edge off.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY: ALL NATURAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR LEONBERGER'S ANXIETY, FEARS AND STRESS
RELAX uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Leonberger label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
BLISSFUL TIPS, HINTS & INGREDIENT INFO FOR USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO