LABRADOR RETRIEVER FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY
Are you trying to get your Lab trained for hunting season? Or is your Labrador Retriever one energetic, wound-tight dog. Busy, busy busy, always on the go, always moving and into everything. Or does your Lab pay no attention AT ALL to you. He just lays there, looking around and daydreaming? Sometimes it seems as if your dog is paying attention to everything except YOU.
Whether you are taking an obedience class, getting ready for field-work or just want your dog to SIT when asked to, you may need some help in the canine concentration department.
TIP: Use as needed, but try not to overuse. If FOCUS is dedicated for times you are actively doing something with your dog, then it will mean TIME TO FOCUS to them. Don't dilute that message by using it just to get them to pay more attention generally.
FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- ROLL-ON - .45 OZ BOTTLE
- SPRAY - 2.7 OZ ALUMINUM SPRAY MISTER
- COMBO FEATURES BOTH SPRAY & ROLL-ON
- LAB FAMILY ON LABEL
- IN GIFT BAG
- INCLUDES TIPS, HINTS & DIRECTIONS
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO
USING FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to event when concentration is desired
- Work with your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's attention
- Use Focus Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event, but do not over use.
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog pay attention
FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN FOCUS
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind