Is Your Labradoodle Afraid of Thunder? Fireworks? Being Alone?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Relieves Your Labradoodle's anxiety Using Gentle Essential Oils
As you know, the Labradoodle is the result of crossing Standard Poodles with Labrador Retrievers. This puts two very intelligent breeds with a strong bird working heritage in the DNA. Even though your Labradoodle has duck-hunting dogs in his lineage, that does not make him impervious to loud noises.
Just as our nerves can be frazzled by many triggers, such as; spiders, snakes, public speaking, flying or driving across those really, really high suspension bridges in the rain, so can our dogs.
Frequent triggers that induce fear in many dogs such as thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, trips to the vet or being left alone stem from common sense reasons. Our dogs are pack animals and being left alone is much harder on them than it is on us. Thunder and fireworks can not only scare our dogs, but the loud sharp noise may be physically painful to their more acute hearing. No wonder they are rattled by thunder or fireworks.
RELAX Aromatherapy for your Labradoodle uses a gentle blend of calming essential oils to soothe and comfort your frightened dog. Naturally, of course.
Labradoodle Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot (see tabs below for complete ingredient info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Labradoodle on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
Complete Essential Oils and Ingredient Info + Tips, Hints and Directions for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO