RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY FOR YOUR STRESSED, SCARED JAPANESE CHIN
For all of their jaunty confidence, sometimes thunderstorms, fireworks, separation from their people or a host of other triggers can cause even the self-assured Japanese Chin to be fearful.
Just as our nerves may be frazzled by certain situations or triggers, such as spiders, snakes, public speaking, flying or standing on the edge of a very high cliff (my heart is racing a bit as I think about that last one), so can our dogs have stress inducing hot buttons.
Thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, trips to the vet or being left alone can cause stress in many dogs.
The sensitive Japanese Chin is especially vulnerable to the stress of too much time alone. As much as we would love to have our little darlings by our side at all times, sometimes it's just not possible.
The calming blend of essential oils takes the edge off your nervous Japanese Chin’s frazzled fears. No harsh drugs, no restrictive garments, no more stress on you…just a gentle roll (or spritz) of very light essential oils.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Japanese Chin label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
BLISSFUL INFO ON USING RELAX AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO