RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY TAKES THE EDGE OFF YOUR GREAT DANE'S ANXIETY…NATURALLY
Your Great Dane looks fearless based on size alone. Normally, Danes are pretty rock solid, nothing much scares them…not other dogs, not bigger dogs (the few they encounter) and not the cat.
It may be fireworks, traveling, being left alone or any of a number of triggers that send your Great Dane into a frenzy. Just like we have things that give us a knot in our tummies, so do our dogs.
A dog with the power of a Great Dane is not easy to control when terrified! RELAX helps take the edge off stressful situations for your dog AND you… naturally.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY YOUR GREAT DANE'S ANXIETY AND STRESS BUSTER
RELAX for your dog uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
RELAX gently calms and supports your Great Dane through stressful events…naturally! No harsh drugs, no uncomfortable, restrictive garments, just all natural calming essential oils.
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Great Dane label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
BLISSFUL INFO ON USING RELAX AROMATHERAPY + INGREDIENTS
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO