GOLDENDOODLE HANDCRAFTED HERBAL BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR DOOD'S MINOR ITCHY SKIN ISSUES
Your Golden Doodle is probably a happy-go-lucky dog, meandering through life knowing you are there to take care of his every wish. But even the happiest of Goldendoodle's doesn't like to have an annoying scratch, rash, bug bite or owie!
GOLDENDOODLE BOO BOO BUTTER is the perfect herbal balm for all those minor irritations that need extra attention, but are not an emergency.
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
Your Goldendoodle may be the sweetest dog you ever met, but that doesn't mean he will enjoy having an uncomfortable area messed with.
Clean the affected area as best you can before applying BOO BOO BUTTER. Give treats before, during and after application. Some people cover the area, but I have found that draws your dog's attention to the area even more. Use your discretion on this one. Reapply as needed.
Remember "kiss it and make it better?" We are sending a kiss for your dog's boo boo in every application.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
GOLDENDOODLE BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR ALL THOSE RANDOM SKIN ISSUES
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
GOLDENDOODLE BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Goldendoodle label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag