Is Your French Bulldog Terrified by Thunder? Or Frazzled by Fireworks?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy takes the edge off your Frenchie's panic using gentle essential oils
Your Frenchie may have the soul of a gladiator in a 25 pound package. Your Frenchie may have chased bigger bears than the one on that fabulous video. Your Frenchie probably swaggers or saunters, no mere trotting along for your French Bulldog.
But, at the first firecracker POP on the 4th of July or that first window rattling clap of thunder…there goes your Frenchie, shivering under the coffee table or climbing into your lap, terrified. Just as people have fear triggers (heights, spiders, snakes), so do our dogs. For dogs thunderstorms, fireworks and being alone are the big three stress triggers. It's heart-breaking to see your best buddy so distressed and scared.
Of course, harsh sedatives are not the best course of action for a brachycephalic breed of dog (can inhibit breathing) and compression garments are tough to get on a French Bulldog. Like putting pantyhose on a drunk man (not that I ever PUT pantyhose on a drunk man, at least not that I remember). A more natural, gentler stress relief method is available!
French Bulldog Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (see tabs below for complete info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill French Bulldog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oils Used + Tips, Hints & Directions for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO