NOSE BUTTER Moisturizing Goodness For Your French Bulldog's Dry Nose
French Bulldogs & Dry Noses
Frenchies are the cutest little gremlins - full of sass and attitude! My first French Bulldog, back in 1993, was a brindle boy named Joker and I still adore brindles. French Bulldogs are so appealing partly due to that smooshed face...who can resist? But that flat-face adds to the tendency toward having a rough, dry nose. Pugs, Bulldogs...virtually all of the Brachycephalic dogs have dry nose issues.
Your Frenchie's nose may be a bit dry or covered with layers of crust, called Nasal Hyperkeratosis (info in tabs below or HERE). The good news is Nose Butter works on all French Bulldog nose dryness, no matter how severe. Then maintenance usage keeps that cute nose in shape!
Why Frenchies Need Healthy Noses
Some people may tell you a dry nose is only cosmetic or not a big deal. We beg to differ! While our Frenchies may not be trailing lost skiers in the Alps or sniffing out bombs at airports, they need a healthy nose to lead a fulfilled life.
Dogs get much of their info by sniffing. The moist surface of their nose snags scent particles and sends them to the brain's scent receptors for cataloging and decision making. If your Frenchie can't get the info they need they may be off balance and frustrated. How would you feel is you really, REALLY needed directions and had No Service on your cellphone? That's how our dogs feel when they can't sniff the smells.
Brindle Frenchie Nose Butter Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (details below)
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Brindle French Bulldog on the label
- Nose Butter® is all same formulation - color labels are just for fun
Frenchie Nose Butter Label List
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.