Age Well Dog Aromatherapy All Natural Support for Your Senior French Bulldog
Age Well Aromatherapy For Peaceful and Present Aging
You have probably already started your senior Frenchie on any necessary supplements, had a senior vet exam and maybe switched to an easier to digest food. But did you know you can support your aging Frenchie's mental and emotional well-being?
Many dogs begin to show forgetfulness or a lack awareness of their surroundings as they age. Some may become frightened or disoriented for no discernible reason.
Mental decline in an older dog is referred to as canine cognitive dysfunction. Depending on the rate of aging, your dog may exhibit signs as young as six or seven. French Bulldogs are an extreme breed - extremely bully, extremely flat-faced and this can cause them to age at a rate closer to that of the larger breed dogs. A seven or eight year-old Frenchie may be a senior, while his Pekingese buddy is just hitting his stride.
We had a Frenchie, Joker, who as he got older, would forget where he was going. He would start walking across the living room and stop and just stand there. Steve or I would touch him gently on his shoulder and call his name. He would shake his head and look up and we could feel him coming back into the moment.
French Bulldog Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a Senior French Bulldog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Our Promise For Your French Bulldog's Age Well Aromatherapy
Every single bottle of AGE WELL Aromatherapy is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably, secure in the knowledge they are completely loved. We send your old dog a hug and warm wishes for that perfect sunbeam to sleep in while dreaming of running fast again.
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oil Properties + Tips, Hints and Suggestions for Best Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING