Is Your Flat-Coated Retriever Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks? Being Alone?
Is your Flat-Coat one of those quietly confident dogs? The type who trots around like they have all the answers? But when thunderstorms start booming or fireworks begin popping, your normally self-assured dog turns into a trembling, terrified dog, trying to climb into your lap. It is heartbreaking to see our dogs so frightened and scared.
It may be fireworks, traveling, being left alone or any of a number of triggers that send your usually calm dog into a frenzy. Just like people have fear triggers, so do our dogs.
RELAX helps take the edge off stressful situations for your Dog… naturally. No harsh drugs, no restrictive garments…just a gentle blend of aromatherapy oils and your beloved dog can be a bit calmer.
Flat-Coated Retriever Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (see tabs below for complete info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Flat Coat dog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage info in tabs below
We just added more breed labels to RELAX, so if your breed doesn't have any reviews yet, check other breeds or visit the RELAX REVIEWS page here.
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oils Properties + Usage Tips & Suggestions
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO