Is Your Dogue de Bordeaux Afraid of Thunder? Fireworks? Separation?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy calms and soothes your frantic French Mastiff with a gentle blend of essential oils.
Your Dogue de Bordeaux may saunter around the dog park with all the confidence in the world with the most sublime air of complete and utter fearlessness…until that first clap of thunder or pop of a 4th of July firecracker. Then your otherwise invincible warrior is trying to climb in your lap or get under the sofa. Neither of which are viable options,of course!
Common Canine Fear Triggers
Just as people have fear triggers (spiders, snakes, public speaking, flying), so do our dogs. For dogs the common triggers are thunderstorms, fireworks, gunshots, being alone and changes in routine. It is heart-breaking to see our usually happy dogs trembling and terrified.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy for your French Mastiff uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog.
While RELAX is NOT a doggie Valium, it will not knock them out…but, RELAX will take the edge off and make a scary time more tolerable for us all.
Dogue de Bordeaux Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- .45 oz roll-on plastic bottle
- 2.7 oz aluminum spray bottle
- Combo of RELAX Spray and Roll-On
- Dogue de Bordeaux label
- Complete tips, hints and usage directions booklet included
- Tucked into a gift bag
Complete Ingredients and Essential Oils Info + Tips, Hints & Usage Directions
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO