Is Your Dobie Afraid of Fireworks? Thunderstorms?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy takes the edge off anxiety and stress for your Doberman Pinscher using gentle essential oils
The Doberman Pinscher has an intensity that can send a chill down the spine of anyone, even those who know this brave breed. Even though they have served as brave military dogs and worked in law enforcement, it does not make them impervious to being stressed.
Human beings have fear triggers such as spiders, heights, public speaking or clowns and so do our dogs. Thunder, fireworks, being alone and strangers coming and going from your home are common stress triggers for many dogs. The loud, unexpected noise from thunder or fireworks not only startles our dogs, but it may actually hurt their ears.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy uses our calming blend of essential oils to smooth the jagged edges of your Dobie's fears. Of course, it is not going to knock them out, but it will soothe their fears enough to make it through the stress inducing event more calmly.
Doberman Pinscher Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (see tabs below for complete info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Doberman Pinscher on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oils Properties + Usage Tips & Suggestions
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO