Is Your Dalmatian Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Takes the Edge off Stressful Fear Triggers for Your Dalmatian
Just as many people are terrified of public speaking, flying, snakes, spiders, or heights (like teetering on the edge of a cliff while you hang white-knuckled onto the guardrail), our dogs can also be triggered by events or situation.
Of course, thunder and fireworks are the biggies, your dog may have others like separation, other dogs or strange people. The good news is RELAX Dog Aromatherapy, our calming blend of essential oils, can help calm your dog in minutes.
RELAX for your Dalmatian uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to calm and relax your dog. While RELAX is NOT a doggie Valium, it will not knock them out…RELAX will take the edge off and make a scary time more tolerable for us all.
Dalmatian Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (see tabs below for complete info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill dog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
Complete Ingredients + Tips, Hints and Directions for Using Relax
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO