CURLY-COATED RETRIEVER BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL BALM FOR YOUR CURLY COAT'S DISCOMFORTS
Your Curly-Coated Retriever is probably an on-the-go dog...one of those who plays until they fall out from exhaustion and can stay beside you in the field all day long.. Plus, if your Curly Coat participates in trials or field work they are gonna get into stickers, brush and bramble. All of that activity equals scratches, scrapes, and such. BOO BOO BUTTER was created for just such minor skin irritations that need attention but aren't an emergency.
This listing is for BOO BOO BUTTER in tins and tubes with our OUCH! CURLY-COATED RETRIEVER label.
WHEN YOUR CURLY-COATED RETRIEVER'S SKIN IRRITATIONS NEED SOME MORE ATTENTION
USE BOO BOO BUTTER FOR...
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Random Rashes
- Crusty Ear Edges
- Itchy Bug Bites
- Dry Skin Spots
- Nose "Wrinkles"*
- Facial Folds*
- Banged Tails
- Tailless Dog Yucky Area
*For dogs with facial folds or "wrinkles" you MUST clean the area and allow it to dry out prior to applying BOO BOO BUTTER. Folds and wrinkles must be dry before moisturizing.
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's oozing or gooey, but as soon as that hot spot begins to dry, go for it with the BOO BOO BUTTER.
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Complete ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag